While writing an appointment letter for the post of a project manager (in general), you must keep in mind that this letter is the confirmation letter for the candidate who has been appointed for the role of project manager in your company.
If you do not know what to write in an appointment letter for a project manager, you can have a look at these templates here, it will surely help you to write your letter on this topic.
[Mention Candidate’s name],
[Mention the address],
[Mention the contact Details]
Sub: An Appointment Letter for The Role of Project Manager
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
The Board of Directors at [mention the organization’s name] offers you employment as Project Manager.
Please take charge of your responsibilities as Project Manager from [Mention the date of joining]. You will be on-boarded by [mention the name]
Your salary as Project Manager will be [Mention the salary details].
Your job role as Project Manager will include:
- Leading project planning sessions;
- Coordinating the staff and internal resources;
- Managing the project progress and adapting the work as required;
- Ensuring that the projects meet deadlines;
- Managing the relationships with the clients and the stakeholders;
- Designing and signing contracts;
- Overseeing all the incoming and the outgoing project documentation;
- Participating in the tender process;
- Designing the risk mitigation plan;
- Conducting the project review and creating a detailed report for executive staff;
- Optimizing and improving the processes and the overall approach as and when necessary;
- Securing the growth opportunities and initiating the new projects;
- Managing large and diverse teams.
You shall take utmost care in maintaining and protecting the assets, properties, facilities, software, and hardware, given to you by the department.
Read, sign and return the duplicate copy of this letter by [mention date].
Welcome onboard to [Mention the name of the Organization].
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]
- Tender Cover Letter Examples: 4 Templates
- Operational Risk Analyst Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Tender Invitation Letter: 4 Templates and Emails (Free)
- Executive Assistant Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Risk Manager Resume Example: (Free) 4 Templates
- Risk Management Analyst Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Risk Analyst Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Tenant Acceptance Letter Sample: 4 Templates
- Tender Resignation Letter: 4 Templates (Free)
- Front Office Executive Resume Example: 4 Template
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.