(Name of the sender)
(Address of the sender)
(Name of the recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
Dear Sir / Ma’am,
Subject: Appointment Letter for The Position of Project Administrator
We inform you with great pleasure that the Board of directors of (name of the company) has decided to appoint you as the next project administrator of (mention name of the company).
As mentioned during the interview, if selected for the position you will be expected to join by (mention date). You will be receiving a monthly salary of (mention the amount).
Additional benefits and perks will depend on your performance. Please go through the details of the leave policy of the company on the company website.
Your day to day tasks as a project administrator will be making phone calls, organizing venues, performing administrative duties, keeping the project calendar up to date, helping to set up project meetings, handling the minute taking at meetings, assisting with planning, keeping track of budgets and project expenditures, working with a team of project managers and project coordinators.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above-mentioned terms and conditions or anything related to your new position, please do not hesitate to contact our HR team.
We will try to resolve it as quickly as we can. In case of acceptance, you are requested to sign this letter and return it to us by (mention the date) keeping a copy with you. Looking forward to working with you.
(Handwritten signature of the sender)
(Designation in the company)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Healthcare Administrator Cover Letter Example: 8 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Network Administrator Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Database Administrator Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- Systems Administrator Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- How to Write an Authorization Letter: 35+ Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”