Sub: Appointment letter for outsourced employee
Dear [name of the applicant],
We are pleased to appoint you as an outsourced employee for our company [name of the company] based on the following terms and conditions.
- Your term shall begin from [starting date] and it is important to note here that your period may extend further or terminate earlier and you will be given a notice two months earlier on either side without implying any reason.
- You will receive an amount of [ decided amount] per [week/month/year]. Along with this you will also be paid [decided percentage of commission] with each project you do.
- You are expected to be present at [place of work] at [concerned date], but you should be informed that you may get transferred anywhere with respect to a company’s project.
- We have also looked upon your medical condition and you are considered fit for this job by a medical practitioner.
- It is expected from you that you don’t disclose any private information regarding our company’s products or any business matters to the press or any magazine publication.
- You are instructed to maintain utmost secrecy in respect to any information we give you regarding our company.
We assume that you will accept the terms and conditions listed above and if you do agree to this, you are asked to sign the letter in the duplicate and return to us. We look forward to work with you.
- An Appointment Letter To Employee As Journalist
- A Thank you Letter for Motivating us by Gifting us a Holiday
- Complaint Letter to health insurance company for not getting due benefits
- A Letter to Decline Resignation due to ongoing project
- Complaint Letter to the insurance company for a complicated process to claim