Letter Template: 1
(Name of the correspondent)
(Address of the sender)
(Name of the recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
Dear Ma’am/ Sir,
Subject: Appointment letter for the position of operations supervisor.
Congratulation on being appointed as an operations supervisor for (mention name of the company).
This position requires a person with experience and knowledge, someone who will help the company to implement the right process and enable business growth. And we think that we have finally found the right person to handle this position.
As per our conversation over the joining process, you will be earning a monthly salary of (mention the amount of salary) after all the deductions that will be done on the source, on the basis of the statutory deduction method.
Our company knows, how to take care of their employees, so to help achieve a quality lifestyle you will also receive all the major employee benefits including medical insurance, employee’s provident fund, and paid holiday of (mention the number of paid holidays).
Your appointment will be immediately effective from (mention date of joining). If you want to know more about this appointment, you can contact us on our official mail, or you can also visit our office anytime between (mention timeline).
Your path is very wide, and it is full of difficulties, we wish you a great journey ahead, and working with you in the long run, will be a great pleasure for us.
(Signature of the sender)
(Write designation in the Company)
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Supervisor Farewell Letter: 12 Templates
- Operations Supervisor Resume Example: (Free) 4 Templates
- Front Desk Supervisor Resume Example: 4 Template
- Salary Negotiation Email – 20 Sample Templates (Free)
- Analyst Farewell Letter: 20 Templates
- Assistant Supervisor Resume Examples: 4 Templates
- Account Supervisor Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Accounting Supervisor Resume Example: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.