Your hospital has been looking for a new Nursing Supervisor urgently. You have interviewed many eligible candidates and selected the ideal person for the said job. Now you should write an appointment letter addressed to the selected candidate.
You should use a formal tone of voice for this sort of letter. You may start the letter by congratulating him or her on their selection and wishing them the best in life. In this letter, you should ideally mention the perks and pay structure that the job offers. You may also mention the transfer policy of the company as well as the date of joining.
Letter Template: 1
(Name of the sender)
(Address of the sender)
(Name of recipient)
(Address of the recipient0
Dear Sir/ Maam
Subject: Appointment Letter for The Position of Nursing Supervisor
Based on your interview, our board of directors has appointed you to our hospital (mention the name) for the position of Nursing Supervisor. We are very much delighted to have you on board with us and hope you to join this position from (mention date).
You will receive a month-to-month salary (mention amount) as per our discussion.
As a nurse supervisor:
- Your first and foremost duty will be to oversee the healthcare teams to improve patient outcomes.
- You will also be responsible to manage and coordinate nurse schedules,
- Assign patients to nurses and hire and train nurses and other employees.
- You will also evaluate nurses’ engagement and performance.
- Apart from managing staff, you will oversee our hospital unit’s finance, create a budget, and monitor expenses.
Your position’s benefits include- health care, transportation, and group insurance. Your working hours will be (mention period) and you will get (mention number of vacations) per week).
If you are interested in our proposal, please revert by signing and attaching all the required documents immediately within (mention period). According to the guidelines, you have to serve our hospital for at least (mention period).
Looking forward to working with you.
(Designation in the company)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Nursing Cover Letter Example: 10 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Nursing Supervisor Cover Letter: 4 Types Templates
- Hospice Nurse Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Aesthetic Nurse Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- School Nurse Cover Letter Examples: 6 templates
- Hospital Complaint Letter: 8 Free Templates
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”