[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Date: [Mention the date of the letter]
Sub: An Appointment Letter For The Role Of Millwright.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
The management team of [mention the name of the organization] is glad to offer you with the offer of a Millwright.
Your joining date will be [mention the date of joining].
As a Millwright you would serve [mention the time period] of Probationary Period.
Your salary will be [Mention the salary amount].
Your working hours will be [mention the working hours and time of start of work till end of work]. There will be a weekly off will be for [mention the day or days of week off].
As a Millwright your job profile primarily will be to:
- Build and repair industrial and construction machinery;
- Fix broken or defective machine parts, using respective tools as required;
- Use specialized tools to align equipment as required.
- Follow and execute highly technical and complex machinery;
- Transport equipments to several sites, in order to install them or repair them
- Disassemble machine parts while transporting or repairing them, and reassemble them again;
- Requisition and store specific machinery parts;
- Visit construction sites as required;
- Work in tandem with construction workers or engineers while using the machines;
All the staff members at [Mention the name of the Organization] are glad to welcome you on board.
[Mention the sender’s name],
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Millwright Cover Letter Example: 6 Templates
- Maintenance Worker Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Construction Worker Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- Millwright Job Offer Letter: 4 Templates
- Millwright Introduction Letter Template
- Millwright Acceptance Letter Templates
- Millwright Farewell Letter Templates
- Machine Operator Recommendation Letter: 2 Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
- Auto Mechanic Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”