You are the Head of Recruitment at your firm or company. Your company has posted a job vacancy for the post of Mechanic. After necessary interviews and proper perusal, the company has been able to select the ideal candidate for the post.
Now, as the HR Manager, it is part of your job to write a letter of appointment to the newly selected candidate. It should be written in a formal tone of voice. You should mention the pay, perks as well as the date and venue of joining.
Letter Template: 1
(Name of the sender)
(Address of the sender)
(Name of the recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
Dear Ma’am/ Sir,
Subject: Appointment letter for the position of Mechanic
We are delighted to announce that you have been chosen as a Mechanic in our factory (mention factory). Your work tenure will begin from (mention date) and you will receive a monthly compensation (mention date). You will also receive an added incentive that will solely depend on your performance.
As a Mechanic here at our factory (factory name), you are expected to:
- Do inspection and repairing machinery, vehicles, and light trucks by conducting regular maintenance.
- You will also be responsible for examining machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine the functionality problems; you will observe the stocks, maintain records, offer consultation on maintenance and meet with clients to understand their concerns in a better way.
- To understand the working environment better, you will have to undergo a probation period (mention period) starting from the (mention date).
You are requested to express your views as soon as possible to proceed with your appointment. If you have any further queries, you are requested to ask our HR team. Our team will guide you thoroughly.
(Handwritten Signature of the sender)
(Designation in the factory)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Aircraft Mechanic Cover Letter: 8 Templates
- Maintenance Technician Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Auto Mechanic Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Mechanic Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
- Automotive Technician Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Mechanic Farewell Letter: 8 Templates
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”