Letter Template: 1
[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Maintenance Worker
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
We are pleased to extend to you an offer of employment with [mention the name of the organization] as a Maintenance Worker.
Your employment tenure starts from [Mention the date of joining] at [mention the time].
As Maintenance Worker your remuneration will be [Mention the payment details] as discussed earlier during the interview.
There will be probation for a period of [Mention the period of probation] months.
As a Maintenance Worker your job responsibilities will be as follows;
- Ensuring the workplace is always clean by vacuuming dusting and mopping every day;
- Performing maintenance tasks;
- Ensuring the plants are trimmed and watered;
- Regularly washing the windows and cleaning the glass surfaces with care;
- Responding to the complaints and resolving the issues mentioned by the employees;
- Ensuring all the electrical appliances are properly functioning;
- Performing daily checks on the safety systems;
- Installation of new appliances or equipment when needed;
- Inspecting the problem areas and ensuring necessary steps are taken care to solve them;
- Regularly checking and maintaining the thermostat and ventilators;
- Keeping the supplies stocked and also maintaining a database and an inventory;
- Coordinating with other workers and performing tasks;
- Updating the authorities with the weekly and monthly reports.
You will have to prepare detailed daily/weekly/monthly reports of your activities if required and provide access to them to the Authorities when requested.
You will keep the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] informed of any change in your residential address, telephone no, and/or civil status, within [Mention the allowed period] of such change.
The entire team of [Mention the name of the Organization] welcomes you.
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the date]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- Maintenance Worker Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- How to Write a Support Letter: 35+ Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
- Immigration Support Letter: 27 Free Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”