[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Maintenance Manager.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
We [mention the name of the organization] is happy to offer you the employment of Maintenance Manager.
Your employment as a Maintenance Manager starts from [Mention the date of joining] at [mention the time].
Your salary as Maintenance Manager will be [Mention the payment details] as discussed earlier.
There will be probation for a period of [Mention the period of probation].
Your job profile as a Maintenance Manager will comprise of:
- Supervising and leading all the maintenance operations and processes;
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance;
- Maintaining all the machineries for ensuring those are at working standards;
- Creating and implementing maintenance procedures;
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities for detecting and resolving problems;
- Planning and managing all repair and installation jobs;
- Ensuring all the department workers adhere to all the safety policies;
- Assigning repair schedules and evaluating repair cost estimates;
- Documenting and preparing the daily maintenance logs and progress reports;
- Overseeing the equipment stock and placing orders for the new supplies as when necessary.
You will have to take reasonable care in maintaining and protecting the assets, properties, facilities, software and hardware, provided to you by the department. When requested you shall take immediate steps to return such assets to the provider, failing which the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] shall be entitled to recover such costs.
We welcome you to the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] and hope to have a great scope to prosper together
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the date]