[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Lab Assistant
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
You are hereby informed that you have been selected as the Lab Assistant in our organization [mention the name of the organization].
Your employment tenure starts from [Mention the date of joining] at [mention the time].
Your remuneration will be [Mention the compensation details] as discussed earlier. You will be on probation for a period of [Mention the period].
Among the various things you are expected to do few are as follows
- Preparing samples for the testing by using various laboratory equipment;
- Maintaining all laboratory data and record;
- Complying with the correct policies and procedures, as well as health and safety regulations;
- Conducting the laboratory tests, analyzing the results, and documenting the findings;
- Staying informed with the latest trends of the industry, techniques, and the best practices;
- Documenting all activities, results and reporting back to the management.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipments and work area.
- Collecting and preparing research and information as when needed for studies.
- Classifying and labeling samples.
- Undertaking basic administrative tasks such as answering telephones and filing;
You will keep the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] informed of any change in your residential address, telephone no and/or civil status, within [Mention the allowed period] of such change.
Welcome to the team [Mention the name of the Organization].
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the date]