[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Janitor
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
You are hereby informed that you have been selected as Janitor the in our organization [mention the name of the organization].
Your date of joining as Janitor starts from [Mention the date of joining] at [mention the time].
Your salary package will be [Mention the payment details] as discussed earlier.
Your job role as a Janitor will primarily be of:
- Cleaning and keeping up various surfaces and material in and within a building or space;
- Sweeping and mopping floors;
- Vacuuming and steam cleaning carpets;
- Washing windows and laundering drapes; Cleaning and disinfecting toilets and replenishing supplies;
- Responding to urgent situations, that require quick action;
- Ordering cleaning supplies and equipment and also maintaining an appropriate stock;
- Mixing liquids and solvents from basic materials for creating effective cleaning supplies;
- Operating and maintaining cleaning equipments;
- Collecting and removing trash from a space or building; Making minor repairs as when necessary;
- Notifying supervisor when including structural issues, major repairs, or highly skilled tasks, are required;
- Monitoring heating, cooling, and all other environmental systems;
- Maintaining a level of security in a building; Performing all outdoor upkeep as necessary;
- Typically working when facilities are closed to the public or during any natural calamities or outbreak.
You will keep the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] informed of any change in your residential address, telephone no and/or civil status, within [Mention the allowed period] of such change.
Welcome to the team [Mention the name of the Organization].
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the date]