[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Head of Marketing
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
In regards to all our last discussions, with pleasure we are offering you an appointment for the role of a Head of Marketing.
On [Mention the date of joining] you are to report to the [Mention the designation whom the candidate will be reporting] of our organization.
You will have to work for [Mention the working hours].
As Head of Marketing will be on probation for a period of [Mention the period of probation].
Your remuneration will be [Mention the details].
Your job role as Head of Marketing will involve as follows;
- Managing the marketing plan budget and establishing goals and setting objectives for all marketing activity;
- Tracking results and making report on completion with the company’s management contacts on a regular basis;
- Staying abreast of current market conditions and all trends and thus incorporate new innovations into company marketing plans;
- Ensuring that all marketing material, and all the initiatives, represents a value to enterprise customers, including white papers, webinars, and case studies;
- Managing the company’s website, SEO/SEM programs, blogs resource center, and all other marketing initiatives;
- Conducting surveys as when needed to determine the position in the market;
- Owning and managing all trade show that exhibits;
- Owning communication of the marketing information as when requested or required;
- Owning the cost-effective distribution of technical information and literature, as well as keeping the maintenance of the library.
Read this appointment letter carefully, sign with date & return the duplicate copy of this letter to us as a token of your acceptance of the appointment.
With great pleasure and expectation we welcome you to the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] and hope to have a very successful relationship.
[Mention the sender’s name],
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]