Your company is hiring a new Gardener for day-to-day activities. As the HR manager at your company, it is your job to write an appointment letter to the new recruit. You should ideally use a formal tone in writing this sort of letter.
You should enumerate the job responsibilities, pay package, and perks of the said job. If you need help in writing this letter simply follow the templates written below. I hope it shall help you in your quest.
Letter Template: 1
(Name of the correspondent)
(Address of the sender)
(Name of the recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
Dear Ma’am/ Sir,
Subject: Appointment letter for the position of Gardener.
I am pleased to offer you an appointment of a gardener with our company at (mention name of the company). You will be working in our branch office at (mention place). Your job as a gardener will commence from (mention date).
A gardener should be always on time and able to work for such long hours on their feet. They are strong and deft with an ability to pick up small details. In our company, your day-to-day work will include:
- conducting ongoing landscaping tasks,
- regular preservation of all garden equipment,
- maintain a fresh garden by clearing trash and litter from the garden and fields,
- Provide supervision to the administration on concerns related to the garden.
You will earn a month-to-month salary of (mention monthly salary amount) which includes benefits and compensations. The normal working days are (mention starting day) through (mention ending day), also you may be required to work for such as necessarily needed to meet the deadlines and proper discharge of your duty to the company.
The regular working hours should start from (mention starting time) to (mention ending time) and you are expected to work not less than (mention number of working hours each month).
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Thanking you in anticipation.
(Signature of the sender)
(Write designation in the Company)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Gardener Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Gardener Recommendation letter: 2 templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”