[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Duty Manager
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
In reference to your last interview and subsequent discussion, we have the pleasure of offering you the appointment for the post of Duty Manager in our organization [Mention the name of the Organization]
On [Mention the date of joining] you are to report to the [Mention the designation whom the candidate will be reporting].
You will be on probation for a period of [Mention the period of probation].
Your salary will be [Mention the details].
As an Duty Manager your job role be
- Manage and mitigate customer and employee issues;
- Oversee operations;
- Ensure that security and safety regulations are met on the premises;
- Work in tandem with the management to assess and improve processes and policies;
- Keep track of revenue and cash flow and report accordingly to the management;
- Uphold and enforce company policies;
- Facilitate training of new hires;
- Schedule shifts;
- Organize and monitor regular maintenance and cleaning of facilities;
- Meet with management regularly to stay informed on company issues;
- Oversee safety and security of the facility;
Read this appointment letter carefully, sign with date & return the duplicate copy of this letter to us as a token of your acceptance of the appointment.
Welcome to the team [Mention the name of the Organization].
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Cyber Security Cover Letter: 10 Templates
- Security Manager Cover Letter example: 8 Templates
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Security Guard Appointment Letter: 4 Free Templates
- Safety Manager Cover Letter Example: 5 Templates
- Refund Request Letter: 22 Templates and Emails
- Security Guard Cover Letter Example: 8 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”