[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Construction Worker
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
We are pleased to extend to you an offer of employment with [mention the name of the organization] as Construction Worker.
Your employment tenure starts from [Mention the date of joining] at [mention the time].
Your remuneration will be [Mention the compensation details] as discussed earlier.
You will be on probation for a period of [Mention the period of probation]. After which you will given a letter of permanent employment;
You will have to prepare detailed daily/weekly/monthly reports of your activities if required and provide access of them to the Authorities when requested.
Your duties will include
- Help tradesmen, machine operators, drivers and others at work;
- Help in erecting and dismantling of scaffolding, ramps etc. giving utmost care and attention to safety
- Unload materials at construction sites
- Break old forms and structures at the construction site using existing equipments;
- Be part of the explosives team to demolish structures according to instructions
- Do simple masonry work like build structures or fill gaps
- Operate power tools and machinery ;
- Work towards keeping a clean worksites free of hazardous material;
- Set up warning signage’s (e.g. signposts, cones) for vehicles and passersby;
The entire team of [Mention the name of the Organization] welcomes you.
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the date]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Construction Worker Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- Construction Job Offer Letter: 4 Templates
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
- Construction Laborer Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Construction Foreman Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Estimator Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Construction Worker Introduction Letter Template
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”