Letter Template: 1
[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Construction Project Manager.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
You are informed that you have been selected as the Construction Project Manager in our organization [mention the organization’s name].
On [Mention the date of joining], you are to report to the [Mention the designation whom the candidate will be reporting].
You will be on probation for [Mention the period of probation].
Your salary will be [Mention the details].
Your job responsibilities cover but will not be limited to:
- Work with engineers, architects, etc. to identify the in-depth details of the project;
- Discuss contracts with external vendors;
- Collect permits and licenses from related authorities;
- Determine required resources with attention to budgetary limitations;
- Ensure deadlines are met;
- Conduct equipment and material acquisition and monitor stocks;
- Recruit contractors and other staff and assign work;
- Manage the work of laborers, mechanics, etc. as and when needed;
- Evaluate project progress and create detailed reports;
- Ensure all health and safety standards adhere on-site;
The rules and regulations of the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] as are in force at present and/or as may be introduced or modified from time to time will govern you.
Welcome to the team of [Mention the name of the organization].
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Construction Worker Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
- Construction Job Offer Letter: 4 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Construction Foreman Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Construction Project Engineer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Construction Superintendent Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Appraisal Letter for post of Construction Worker
- How to Write a Support Letter: 35+ Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”