[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Clinical Director
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
In regards to all our last discussions, with pleasure we are offering you an appointment for the role of a Clinical Director.
On [Mention the date of joining] you are to report to the [Mention the designation whom the candidate will be reporting]. You will have to work for [Mention the working hours].
You will be on probation for a period of [Mention the period of probation].
Your remuneration will be [Mention the details].
Your job role primarily be
- Hiring employees for ensuring that the department is staffed with the qualified personnel;
- Developing and maintaining the department budget;
- Assessing employee performance and if required, discipline the employees in a well defined manner;
- Overseeing the department’s compliance with the legal guidelines and policies with quality standards;
- Ensuring all medical records and all other care-related documentation are up-to-date;
- Planning, coordinating and overseeing the delivery of the patient care services;
- Developing schedules for all the employees;
Read this appointment letter carefully, sign with date & return the duplicate copy of this letter to us as a token of your acceptance of the appointment.
With great pleasure and expectation we welcome you to the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] and hope to have a very successful relationship.
[Mention the sender’s name],
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]