[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Date: [Mention the date of the letter]
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Catering Manager.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
The management team of [mention the name of the organization] is glad to offer you with the offer of a Catering Manager.
Your joining date will be [mention the date of joining].
As a Catering Manager you would serve [mention the time period] of Probationary Period.
Your salary will be [Mention the salary amount].
Your working hours will be [mention the working hours and time of start of work till end of work]. There will be a weekly off will be for [mention the day or days of week off].
As a Catering Manager your job profile primarily will be required to:
- Gather customer requirements like the event dates and number of guests
- Considering clients’ preferences plan food and beverage menus and also special requests if any;
- Determining requirements in ingredients and the set portions;
- Scheduling the staff shifts;
- Training and managing kitchen personnel and wait staff;
- Oversee food preparation and customer service;
- Making report on the expenses;
- Managing stock and restocking as needed
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations
- Arranging food tastings with potential customers;
All the staff members at [Mention the name of the Organization] are glad to welcome you on board.
[Mention the sender’s name],
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]