In any company or organization, there are some recruitment processes to recruit some new employees, but in every company, in the end, they have to send an appointment letter to confirm the selection of the employee. Now here, while writing this letter, you must mention the points with some relevant words.
While writing this letter, you have to mention the person’s name, job location, joining date, and some other information. If you are in trouble while writing this letter, you must take help from our below letters.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention the name of the sender]
[Mention the designation of the sender]
[Mention the name of the company]
[Address of the company]
[Mention the name of the recipient]
[Mention the address of the recipient]
Sub: Appointment letter for the post of Campus Recruiter
Dear (Name of the recipient),
Concerning your previous interview dated on (Mention the date), we are glad to announce that you are selected for the position of Campus Recruiter in our company (Mention the name and details of the company). As our employee, you will get an annual CTC of (Mention the amount). This amount also includes all other fixed and variable components of the salary.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Hosting in-house career days for students and new graduates in the field of expertise.
- Attending the college career fairs and performing skill assessment tests for the internships.
- Reporting on career metrics after each career event.
- Advertising current open roles
- Posting job ads and sourcing potential candidates.
Your joining date at our company is (Mention the date) at (Mention the time) for completing the joining formalities. Hence, you are requested to bring the documents regarding (Mention the details) with your passport size photograph.
The terms and conditions of your service as our Campus Recruiter are written below:
About Leave: (Mention the details of leave)
Working hours: (Mention the details of working hours)
Incentives and allowances: (Mention the details)
We feel much happier to send you this appointment letter to be signed by you to complete the remaining appointment procedure. You can call us anytime at (Mention the contact details) if you need to know something more about the company.
We look forward to working with you from now on.
(Name of the sender)
(Signature of the sender)
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Campus Recruiter Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Contract Recruiter Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Campus Recruiter Job Offer Letter: 4 Templates
- Campus Recruiter Letter Templates
- Campus Recruiter Acceptance Letter templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Apology Letter for Missing Appointment: 4 Types Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.