Letter Template: 1
[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Barista
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
In regards to all our last discussions, with pleasure, we are offering you an appointment for the role of a Barista.
On [Mention the date of joining] you are to report to the [Mention the designation whom the candidate will be reporting]. Your working hours will be [Mention the working hours].
You will be on probation for a period of [Mention the period].
Your remuneration will be [Mention the details].
Your job role as Barista is primarily to be of
- Welcoming the customers, answering their questions, informing them about all specials and new items available, and also informing them about the in-house offers. Also accepting orders and payments;
- Preparing foods, grinding, and blending the coffee beans. Brewing tea and coffee and serving the customers;
- Packaging beverages and food for sale;
- Selling tea and coffee blends and other brewing equipment, also highlighting the differences between each item, also educating the customers about the brewing methods;
- Cleaning the dining areas. Restocking work and emptying trash. Also ensuring cleaning and sanitizing equipment and utensils;
- Learning about the brewing methods, beverage blends food preparation, and the presentation techniques to improve food quality;
- Updating displays and signage to attract customers;
- Taking the inventory and replenishing items at tables, in display cases, or behind the counter;
- Assuring all food safety regulations and all quality controls;
Read this appointment letter carefully, sign with the date & return the duplicate copy of this letter to us as a token of your acceptance of the appointment.
With great pleasure and expectation, we welcome you to the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] and hope to have a very successful relationship.
[Mention the sender’s name],
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Barista Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Brewing Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Starbucks Barista Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Coffee Shops Sales Letter: 4 Templates
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- Cleaner Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Barista Job Offer Letter Templates
- Barista Recommendation Letter Template
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”