Letter Template: 1
[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Date: [Mention the date of the letter]
Sub: An Appointment Letter For The Role Of Auto Mechanic.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
The management team of [mention the name of the organization] is glad to offer you with the offer of an Auto Mechanic.
Your joining date will be [mention the date of joining].
As an Auto Mechanic you would serve [mention the time period] of Probationary Period.
Your salary will be [Mention the salary amount].
Your working hours will be [mention the working hours and time of start of work till end of work]. There will be a weekly off will be for [mention the day or days of week off].
As an Auto Mechanic your job profile primarily will be required to:
- Inspect the vehicle engine and electrical/ mechanical components for diagnosing the issues accurately
- Inspecting vehicle electronic and computer systems to maintain, repair and upgrade
- Conduct a routine maintenance work like replacing lubricating, fluids, parts etc. Also aiming to the vehicle longevity and functionality
- Scheduling the future maintenance sessions and advising motorists on the good vehicle use
- Repairing or replacing dysfunctional or broken parts and fix the issues
- Providing accurate estimates for a maintenance or repair job
- Keeping records on the work and problems
- Maintaining the tools and equipment in good condition
All the staff members at [Mention the name of the Organization] are glad to welcome you on board.
[Mention the sender’s name],
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]
- Mechanic Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
- Aviation Mechanic Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Automotive Technician Cover Letter: 4 Templates (free)
- Auto Mechanic Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Helicopter Mechanic Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Auto Body Painter Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Aircraft Mechanic Cover Letter: 8 Templates (Free)
- Auto Mechanic Job Offer Letter Templates
- Maintenance Technician Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Auto Parts Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.