In the appointment letter, you need to explain how he is going to conduct his duty as an airline pilot. Firstly, you can congratulate him and share the salary package that he will be getting from the date and time he joins the airline company.
If you do not find it easy to write the letter on your own then you can take reference from this letter template. Everything has been explained in a layman’s language.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention the name of the sender]
[Mention the designation of the sender]
[Mention the name of the company]
[Address of the company]
[Mention the name of the recipient]
[Mention the address of the recipient]
[Mention the contact address of the recipient]
Sub: Job Offer Letter for The Post of Airline Pilot
Dear (Name of the recipient),
We are very excited to have the opportunity to inform you that, you have been selected to at our company (Mention the name and details of the company) work as the Airline Pilot.
We believe that your special experiences and skills in this field of work will help the institution to a great extent. You are expected to join the company on the day (Mention the date) at the time (Mention the time) to complete the appointment procedure.
Your responsibilities at our company as the Airline Pilot will be:
- Communicating with the air traffic control to ensure safe landing and takeoff.
- Creating a flight plan, considering the performance of the aircraft as well as the altitude and weather conditions.
- Checking the aircraft before each flight (like, radars, engines, navigation, etc.)
- Ensuring that the weight of the cargo doesn’t exceed the limit of the aircraft.
Your salary and the conditions for this job position are:
Salary: (Mention the amount of salary) including other allowances.
About Leave: (Mention the details of leave)
Working hours: (Mention the details of working time)
Other benefits: (Mention the details)
We are delighted to offer you this appointment letter for the post of Airline pilot, to be approved and signed by you to start the appointment procedure very soon. You can contact us at (Mention contact details) if you have any queries about this job offer or anything else.
We are looking forward to sharing your ideas and working as a team.
Thank you very much,
(Name of the sender)
(Signature of the sender)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Airline Pilot Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Aircraft Mechanic Cover Letter: 8 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Cabin Crew Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
- Medical Airline Refund Letter: 7 Templates
- Air Force Pilot Cover Letter Examples and Tips
- Airline Pilot Farewell Letter Templates
- Airline Pilot Introduction Letter Template
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”