[Mention Candidate’s name],
[Mention the address],
[Mention the contact Details]
Sub: An appointment letter for the role of Project Manager
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
The Board of Directors at [mention the name of the organization] offers you employment as Project Manager.
Please take charge of your responsibilities as Project Manager from [Mention the date of joining]. You will be on-boarded by [mention the name]
Your salary as Project Manager will be [Mention the salary details].
Your job role as Project Manager will include:
- Leading project planning sessions;
- Coordinating the staff and internal resources;
- Managing the project progress and adapting the work as required;
- Ensuring that the projects meet deadlines;
- Managing the relationships with the clients and the stakeholders;
- Designing and signing contracts;
- Overseeing all the incoming and the outgoing project documentation;
- Participating in the tender process;
- Designing the risk mitigation plan;
- Conducting the project review and creating a detailed report for executive staff;
- Optimizing and improving the processes and the overall approach as and when necessary;
- Securing the growth opportunities and initiating the new projects;
- Managing large and diverse teams.
You shall take utmost care in maintaining and protecting the assets, properties, facilities, software, and hardware, given to you by the department.
Read, sign and return the duplicate copy of this letter by [mention date].
Welcome onboard to [Mention the name of the Organization].
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]