[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: Letter of appointment for the job role of Kitchen Staff
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
This is to inform you that you have been selected as the Kitchen Staff (In General) in our organization [mention the name of the organization].
On your joining [Mention the date] you are supposed to report to the [Mention the person whom reporting will be done].
As a Kitchen Staff, you will be serving the company a probation period of [Mention the period].
Your monthly salary as Kitchen Staff will be [Mention the details].
Your job responsibilities as Kitchen Staff will be;
- Ensuring that the food preparation areas are always clean and hygienic.
- Washing the utensils and the dishes and also making sure they are kept and arranged in proper order.
- Sorting, storing, and distributing the ingredients.
- Washing, peeling, cutting, chopping, and cooking.
- Disposing of the trash.
- Organizing the linen laundry.
- Cleaning the cooking equipment and utensils, and also cleaning the floors and all other kitchen tools and areas.
You are not to take up any employment or assignment on payment with any other individual or any organization, while you are working with us.
The rules and regulations of the company [Mention the name of the company] as are in force at present and/or as may be introduced or modified from time to time will be applicable to you.
Welcome to our prestigious and renowned team of [Mention the name of the organization].
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the contact number],
[Mention the Date].