[Mention Candidate’s name],
[Mention the address],
[Mention the contact Details]
Sub: An appointment letter for the role of Director.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
With reference to the meeting with you on [Mention the date], you are hereby requested to take charges as a Director of this organization from [Mention the date of joining].
Your salary as Director will be [Mention the salary details].
As Director you will be expected to be:
- Developing and implementing plans and targets for the department;
- Overseeing and coordinating daily operations;
- Maintaining compliance with the external regulations and the internal policies;
- Assessing and reporting progress in meeting the department objectives;
- Looking into department staffing needs;
- Participating in the budget development and also monitoring the expenses;
- Overseeing events and conferences as when needed;
- Generating necessary reports for the executive team;
- Reading subordinates’ reports.
You will be handed over different devices, assets, properties, facilities, software, and hardware from time to time. It is expected that you will be taking the utmost care in maintaining and protecting them. The onus of responsibility for these devices stays on you. For any damage to them, you will need to compensate the organization for the same.
We expect that you will follow ethics and will not take up an appointment, assignment, task, etc. while you are working with us.
Return the duplicate copy of this letter as a token of acceptance on your part.
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]